- 15 mini phyllo shells (1 package), thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 tsp salted butter
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- a sprinkle of sea salt (per bite)
- fat free whip cream
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place phyllo shells on a sheet pan and bake until lightly crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over high heat, heat milk and butter, stirring occasionally, until milk boils and butter melts. Reduce heat to low; stir in chocolate and vanilla extract until combined.
- Let chocolate mixture cool slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes; evenly divide among cooked phyllo shells. Sprinkle tarts with sea salt; chill until filling sets, about 10 minutes. Top each tart with whipped cream before serving.
Original recipe available here.